Ala Tabeetak Koon (See The Real Me)”— out NOW!
September 15, 2016 – After a frenetic summer, the biggest boy band in the region are back with a new hit record. Recorded in Sweden with Sony Music’s international producers and co-written by The5 with Lebanon’s finest composer and lyricist, Salim Assaf, “Ala Tabeetak Koon (See The Real Me)” assimilates influences from across the Middle East with the unique electro sounds of Scandinavia and The5’s distinctive vocals and melody.
“Ala Tabeetak Koon (See The Real Me)” carries with it a powerful and important message from The5, encouraging the celebration of one’s true self and being confident in who you are. The song was inspired by The5’s fans, the Fivers. Commenting on the song the boys said:
- “Being genuine is beautiful and we wanted to share this message with the region and the world,” said Adil Echbiy.
- “We always try to talk about subjects that are important these days, and what can be more important than saying people must try to be confident and honest in themselves,” said Said Karmouz.
- “We are super hyped up about this single, because the lyrics are dedicated to our fans who are the strongest and most passionate in the world,” said Kazem Chamas.
- “Never let anyone change you, be yourself – that’s key message of the single,” said Ahmed Hassan.
- “Have fun. Be yourself. Enjoy life. We had a blast making this record, we hope our fans enjoy it,” said BMd.
“Ala Tabeetak Koon (See The Real Me)” dropped on all global digital and streaming platforms, radio and TV stations earlier today. The much anticipated music video will premiere exclusively on the Clean & Clear YouTube Channel at 1700 KSA.
“Ala Tabeetak Koon (See The Real Me)” is now available across all global digital and streaming platforms and the following regional stores:
Apple Music: https://itun.es/ae/KK3Peb
Follow The5’s Writing Camp journey here and get behind the scenes of “Ala Tabeetak Koon (See The Real Me): https://youtu.be/hTDIJjsnhNo